34 Yr Old Single Mom BBL with Vaser Lipo on the Stomach, Back, Under Arms and Flanks - Las Vegas, NV

Dr.K is by far the most AMAZING doctor I have ever...

Progress Pictures

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr.K is by far the most AMAZING doctor I have ever met. From the 1st time you walk into his office, ALL the staff are so welcoming and friendly, treat you like an actual person and not just 'another client'. I was beyond nervous to go in for a consultation and even proceed with the procedure, but Dr.K made me feel sooooo comfortable and was supportive all the way through the actual day of surgery and all the follow ups after. Also, his wife is such a wonderful, supportive woman who is ALWAYS available no matter what time of the day it is, even on weekends, with any questions or concerns I had. I am so pleased with the results and it has only been 1 week. There is very minimal bruising, the shape looks beautiful and is exactly what I wanted. Even with the discomfort that comes with any cosmetic surgery, Dr.K and all his staff have made this such a smooth and great experience. If you want the best BOARD certified plastic surgeon who actually cares about his patients and his perfect work of art, as it is his passion, I would definitely go to VIP Plastic Surgery and have Dr.K work his magic on you. I look forward to this new journey with the body I've always wanted and will continue to go to VIP for any treatments I might need in the near future :) (very personable, never rushes you, answers all and any questions and concerns, helps you feel at eaze)