I'm 28 Years Old, Mother of 2, Lost Weight, Worked out and Couldn't Get the Figure I Desired. Las Vegas, NV

I was Working Out 5 times a week, Dieting, Hired a...

I was Working Out 5 times a week, Dieting, Hired a Personal trainer and all I achieved was to lose weight but never got the curves I was Hoping for. So I started to do some Research on Brazilian Butt Lift, and I felt confident that was the procedure I needed. I also surched for The best surgeons in Las Vegas Got to meet a Couple of Them, but Dr. Bryson Richards was Just The Perfect Surgeon for me. He met all the Expectations for Me.

1 Month After BBL =D

Today I went to see Dr. Bryson Richards for my one month appt. after my BBL. Everything went Good. So Happy with my Results. He did a great job !! Big difference of what I use to be. Can't wait to go back to the Gym And Tone up.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bryson Richards It's the Best Surgeon In Las Vegas, He is Very Professional, Respectful, Caring and Friendly. He goes Beyond his way to make you feel comfortable. He treats you like a Friend. He definitely exceeds expectations. His Staff does such an amazing job. I'm super pleased with their Work. Best Decision Made. This is the Surgeon you need to go to, won't regret it !!