Currently 21 Yrs Old, No Children, Single, Military.

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

(Btw none of the pictures are me) I'll be nearing...

(Btw none of the pictures are me) I'll be nearing 22 yrs old around the time I'd like to have my procedure. It's just something I've wanted for a bit. Particularly i dont like the frame of my body, i have an athletic build on top that tends to disguise the lower half of my body. Im sort of triangle shaped, i have broad shoulders that overwhelm the width of my hips. My breasts i dont think have a major part but could, im a 32FF in bra size. Also having to wear slightly bigger dresses to accomodate broad shoulders that make my hips dissapear. I dont want a huge butt or to have people gawking at me I just want something toned, small, with nice curvature. Basically i want to soften my figure, bring more emphasis to my hips/butt. My butt at the moment is not too bad actually. Most of my fat goes to the middle but not on the top or sides so it appears flat in clothing I wear. Or more noticeably theres no visible shape. Another thing is that I'm trying to get this procedure done before losing more weight. I'm just below 5'5 (5'4 an half) and fluctuate 145-150 pounds. I lose weight quite easily and working out consistently is part of that. I'm afraid that I won't have enough fat for the procedure. Im looking to get 700ccs or more in each buttock. I was initially looking to go to Mexico but I travel so much I feel that the Las Vegas area or surrounding state would be a better option as far as safety and less travel expenses. I'm still researching doctors so I have no one in mind but input would be great.

Soo I've just been looking around for potentials...

Soo I've just been looking around for potentials the past month or so. I've narrowed them down to 4.

Dr Dennis Dass - Beverly Hills,CA ~ 10k $ Dr. Sergio Alvarez - Miami,FL ~ 6k $ Dr. Vincent Marin - San Diego ~ 10k$ Dr. Ron Hazani - Beverly Hills,CA ~ 9k $ I do have one wild card who would be right in my backyard as far as distance goes. Dr Lane Smith - Las Vegas, NV ~ 7k $ I do realize costs vary due to details of the procedure but I didn't take into account recovery house and other miscellaneous expenses such as food, possibly travel, and items for post op care. They are somewhat included in these costs. My initial budget is 8,000$ spending more than that sort of terrifies me. I'd rather get this BBL done before I settle in career/home wise rather than have my coworkers looking at me sideways with disgust/jealousy. Being I'm still young I'm still working on building credit and a loan isn't an option but I have a stable job so saving 6k wouldn't be difficult. Just worried I'd have to push back my date even though it isn't set yet lol. As far as setting a date im still saving for the procedure but ill be moving for work in 6 months and am not sure when i could take off work for 3 weeks at my new location. So the date is a rough estimate at when id like. Besides that I'm worried about having to travel after recovery. I already work a job having to sit on my butt all day but a few hours on a plane by myself worries me particularly during recovery. I move so much I don't have time for friends and my family would never approve so as far as support system goes I'm alone on this procedure. I'm totally fine with it as I like being by myself anyway. As far as men go I get approached often and id rather hurry and get this done so I don't have to worry about whether he'd approve or not.  As of now I'm 5'5 145lbs

I've been in the research phase so long.

I know this has to be the longest time someone has been on here considering a procedure. But I've been forced to wait on planning anything out because of mandatory job engagements. First I haven't interviewed just yet because I'm going through a career development phase in which I could potentially get moved out of state. The 2nd being that I have to schedule my procedure around mandatory preset physical training tests which I won't have knowledge of until this summer. The third being im not sure just yet of when I could take off of work to get this procedure done which I won't know until August this year. I'll need a pretty good explanation to my Military supervisor as to why Id take 3 weeks from work. And plastic surgery wouldn't be the most deserving answer. That's why I haven't set anything in stone. On top of those things I'm paying out of pocket for this.My doctor choices are still the same as before. Dr Lane Smith in Las Vegas, NV, Dr. Sergio Alvarez Miami, FL, Dr. Vincent Marin San Diego, and Dr. Gabriel Chiu of Beverly Hills . It'd be most convenient to go with Dr. Smith because he's closest and I could maintain visits with him. I've heard nothing of his pricing though. The others are 5-6hrs away not including Dr. Alvarez from Miami Florida.
As I'd said before this procedure is still guesstimate 2018 I'd previously said for spring but of course that's not for sure. I'll keep updating every couple months or when I discover new information. I've been on here this long with time lapsed information I won't be going anywhere haha.

End of the Research Phase (April/May)

I'm moving in 2 weeks. Per my last post yes it's for my job. Once I've settled there I can begin my planning phase for consultations with the same doctors I've been looking at for quite sometime. Ron Hazani of L.A. , Dr Gabriel Chiu of Beverly Hills, and Vincent Marin of San Diego, CA. Ive finally narrowed it down to the 3 doctors. I'm still saving for the Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery 8$k is my goal for now which may be raised to 10k$. I'd have to save around 670$/month. It's not an amount im used to saving but it can be done. Lately I've just been saving around 300$ per month. As far as surgery date. I'll be able to narrow that down more in my next post. As for my weight I've lost a little bit which isn't a big deal at this point since I have plenty of time to figure things out. I'm 5'4/5'5 140lbs. I'm also debating switching surgery to winter 2018 so that Im able to conceal my compression garment for the 3 months post operation. Having to wear that garment during the summer would suck. Also as I stated before I have to plan this procedure around military fitness tests which are every 6 months or a year. I won't be able to work out after surgery for some time so I have to make sure I give myself at least 4 months of time to recover and get back into things. So now that I'm sure It will be California for surgery in the next couple months I can factor in transportation, recovery house, and extra items I'll need along with the doctor costs after I settle in my new place and new schedule for my job. And I will be able to note if I'll bring a friend along for mutual support for my surgery since I'm positive my family wouldn't support this. My family doesn't even know I'm going through this and they won't know until it's done. I think I'm on the right track as far as things go. I'm down to 3 doctors and now i will have some time for planning these out for transportation, things I'll buy for recovery, recovery house, and hopefully clothes will fit. My previous wish picks still apply I'm looking for more hips and rounder butt which Dr Chiu or Hazani would be perfect for. I'll be 22 when I get the surgery hopefully. I'm also hoping my military uniforms will fit it's a gamble because I'm sure ppl will notice.

Starting the Planning Phase

So I just moved a couple weeks back. I took time off work to visit family in another state. So I'm back working in Las Vegas. I'm still focused on the 3 doctors I'm interested in.
Dr Gabriel Chiu ~ Beverly Hills,CA $10k
Dr Ron Hazani ~ Beverly Hills, CA $9k
Dr Bryson Richards ~ Las Vegas, NV $8k

I've narrowed the surgery down to the earliest my surgery date can be being February 2018. I still can't set a date because I will be getting deployed for 3-4months. When? Not sure. I'm told as early as this fall and as late as February which means i should aim for next summer at the latest for my procedure. I honestly want to do it right after I come back from deployment that way I don't get any 'shock' from coworkers. Id like to take about 3 weeks from work.
I am always curious about payment options. I can save the money but that could take a bit longer (Another year) I'm interested in options besides care credit. I may call all three offices and see if they have any other options. Besides that I'm still seeking to work out an arrangement on where I should stay for at least 2 weeks in L.A. after surgery. If I take a plane it's going to be a short ride about 30min I'm sure. But factoring in the cost of a place to stay would be helpful. The pictures attached to these men are their work of course. I want a butt similar to these. A bit more hips added and a shelf butt. I'll know most of this in my next update in a month (July)
I am researching transportation(flight and uber), hotel/temporary 2 week stay, 500$ for spending, 1000$ for products I'll need for recovery. So that's about 12$k breathing room. For the procedure.
N/A

No interactions attempted as of yet still saving for another 6 months then will attempt to make contact for a consultation.