Been Doing Botox/Dysport/Xeomin Since my Early 20's - Las Vegas, NV

Hi all, I have been doing injections since I was...

Hi all, I have been doing injections since I was 25 and have kept them up since then I'm 32 now. Due to my industry there's a lot of pressure to look younger than I am so that's why I started so early as age prevention lol. I can honestly say it's always worked out well for me I have been going to see Heather at Chic La Vie here in Las Vegas for the last 3 1/2 years and she's been my favorite injector I've ever had. I have always had mine done at the plastic surgeons office so I've not experienced complications. As far as age prevention it's worked out great because I still get cast to play roles in my 20's. Sorry for privacy reasons I can't show my face but if you DM me I can give you my name on my social media profiles.

October can't arrive fast enough

I have still been researching tons, made some new friends with other surgery dolls on Instagram. I don't plan on traveling with too much stuff from after what I've heard from other experienced dolls. I am seriously considering traveling with a pregnancy pillow to help me sleep better. I am so grateful I'm not traveling alone especially after reading about some of the dolls fighting amoung each other. I pray I don't encounter any drama like that because I don't play that s#%t. The iron supplements I've been taking have really been working though I've been using floradix plus a women's organic whole food daily vitamin with iron. My iron was at 11.3 and is now at 14 so I'm happy about that:) even though it's not my first cosmetic procedure I am still nervous but I can't wait to have the butt I want. Especially since I live in Vegas I see great bootys all the time I need mine! I really wish I could find a good spa here in Vegas that will take care of me with massages after I've had surgery. I have to admit I'm so jelly that NY has multiple Colombian or Dominican spas and there's none here in Vegas. Please if anyone knows of a good spa or person in Vegas let me know. Other than that not much has changed.

Almost time to go

It has been awhile since I've been on and wrote something. Everything is still a go for October 20th I'm super excited and nervous. My plane ticket is purchased and I've been stock piling recovery supplies. I have a few questions I've been trying to get answers to like I want to know is it ok to mention to customs I'm in the DR to get surgery and if there are any good doctors for Botox. If anyone reading this knows I would love to hear from you.
I have also managed to put on some body fat but it's been tough and I really hate the way I feel and look now. I've always been active not just for my health but also for how good it makes me feel so I really miss it. I can't think of much else to say right now I'm just waiting for the day to come.
Heather