Bad Rhinoplasty by Tracy W Hankins

Went to Dr Hankins for rhinoplasty and am very...

Went to Dr Hankins for rhinoplasty and am very disappointed. My nose was better prior to having it done. He spent very little time with me during the consultation. My nose is extremely crooked, with extreme scar tissue and a pinched tip. The tip curves to the right and there's a large gouge out of the right side tip. I went back to him 6 months after for a follow up because I was worried about the way the tip was pointed towards the right and he said give it another 6 months to a year because it will change over time. 10 years post op I returned to his office to see about getting it redone and he asked me if I broke my nose! (Every time I go to a physician for a cold I am asked if I ever broke my nose). Dr Hankins said he would redo it again for $12,000! Twice the original amount! Again he spent about 15 minutes during the consultation. I walked out of the office very upset because I felt like all he cared about was hurrying me up to redo and fork out more money. This was in his Lake Havasu office and I had to wait months to get in for this consultation that lasted all but 15 minutes.
I decided to go to another plastic surgeon who specializes in secondary rhinoplasty and he stated that Dr Hankins should have never done an open procedure (cutting a huge cut along my septum). He will need to remove cartilage from my ear to rebuild up the large gouge he took out of my right tip.
I now have a deviated septum, my nose runs constantly, and a large chunk of scar tissue in my left corner tip. He is a nice person, but do not get rhinoplasty done by him!! He also needs to take more time in his consultations and not rush you through. His receptionist, Kathy is very nice, and I hate to leave negative reviews; but I'm very disappointed with how he performed my rhinoplasty and how he went about me possibly getting it redone.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon