63 Year Old in Deperate Need of a Tummy Tuck - Las Vegas, NV

Dr. Richards is not only an excellent surgeon, he...

Dr. Richards is not only an excellent surgeon, he is an extremely caring person. I felt as though I was a part of his family the way he took care of me. 6 years ago I had a 10lb benign tumor removed from my abdomen which left a lot of extra skin and fat on my tummy. It is so difficult to find clothes that fit well when you are constantly trying to hide an apron of skin and fat. My daughter who is extremely protective of me decided that that she would give me a gift of a tummy tuck. Since she is so very protective, she spent countless hours of research and read hundreds of reviews to find the right doctor and even though we live in a different state we chose Dr. Richards. Needless to say we had high expectations and Dr. Richards as well as his staff (all very caring and helpful) exceeded all of our expectations. My tummy looks amazing already and it's only been 2 weeks.
God Bless you Dr. Richards, Dawn, Misty and Natalie. You are all wonderful!

More to share, I might be brave enough add pictures later

This Doctor is absolutely amazing, he is so caring. he reminds me of a days gone by when you could talk to your doctor anytime and when they would make house calls. He is very responsive and I can get in touch with him anytime I need to. If you chose this amazing plastic surgeon you will not be disappointed. My only recommendation is -- if you are from another state and you fly in for the procedure stay a minimum of 2 full weeks or longer after the surgery for recovery, I stayed 10 days after and have certainly wished i stayed another full week; so that I could go to Dr. Richards for some needed follow-up. Good news is the Plastic Surgeon that I did go to for the follow-up, looked at my tummy and told me that Dr. Richards did a beautiful job!

At 6 Weeks Post Op, what a difference

I can't believe what My tummy looks like now. I am so happy with the results. Dr Richards is the best at what he does!!!!!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Richards is not only an excellent surgeon, he is an extremely caring person. I felt as though I was a part of his family the way he took care of me. 6 years ago I had a 10lb benign tumor removed from my abdomen which left a lot of extra skin and fat on my tummy. I had high expectations and Dr. Richards as well as his staff (all very caring and helpful) exceeded all of our expectations. My tummy looks amazing! God Bless you Dr. Richards, Dawn, Misty and Natalie. You are all wonderful!