5'4 114lbs 23 Yrs Old, Breast Augmentation 425cc Silicone HP Under the Muscle- Las Vegas, NV

I started out basically a flat board (32AA) and I...

I started out basically a flat board (32AA) and I was never confident in anything I wore. I'm so glad I decided to have my surgery done by Dr. Richards. Today marks one month since my surgery and I love my results and I am confident they'll get even more beautiful as they descend to their final position. Dr. Richards and Kerry his NP are so knowledgable, friendly, caring, and funny. They answered all my questions at my consultation and really put me at ease. My surgery went really well! Was off the pain meds after a couple of days and was back to doing my regular activities within a week. I would highly recommend him to anyone, will definitely go to him again in the future if I decide to get something else done.

7 weeks post op

Sorry for the late update, I'm on vacation at the moment. I finally got measured a couple weeks ago and got 32DD. I was measured at Dillard's so I'm wondering what I would measure at Victoria's Secret considering that they actually run smaller. Once I get w change to go I'll let you all know. Will try to get some new pictures up. :)

8 weeks post op