41 Years Old. Full Tummy Tuck & Lipo - Las Vegas, NV

I had consults with 3 other doctors. Once I met Dr...

I had consults with 3 other doctors. Once I met Dr. Richards & the staff, I scheduled the surgery date right then & there. I KNEW he was the perfect doctor for me. He & his nurses made me feel soooo comfortable (even while being naked hahaha). He is NEVER in a rush, ALWAYS smiling, makes sure to answer all your questions, made me feel so safe & confident in the procedure. He is not looking to get every nickel & dime out of you like some other doctors which made me feel like he really truly does care about every single patient. I am definitely going to go back to him for my next procedure. He is my doctor for life! I just saw him today for my 1 week post op & will see him again next week. Kerry & Kathy there are stupendous as well! If you are thinking about having a procedure done, do yourself a favor & book a consult with Dr. Richards & meet him yourself. Oh, & while they were prepping me for surgery, he introduced himself to my hubby & and explained things to him & answered all his questions & gave my hubby his personal cell phone number! What kind of doctor gives out his personal cell phone number anymore these days? Only the truly caring kind! I called him about something at 4 am and he sounded just as happy & kind as he always does. He even texted me several hours later to check back on me. Anyone can contact me anytime through realself if you want to know more about my experience with Dr. Richards.

boob job in less than 2 weeks!

I'm 42, 5'1" & 139 lbs. Had my pre-op on monday & paid the fee. Eeeks! I guess that means I'm actually going to do it? Never thought I would & it's still hard to believe the date is coming so quickly! I had 3 kids so boobs are deflated, saggy, loose skin & nips are a bit low. I'm not getting a lift yet. Hopefully the implants will fill me up enough, but if not, I will get the lift later with the next tax refund. Lol. I'm going with 500cc. High profile or mod plus will be decided at surgery. My friend is starting to scare me cause she said today that she heard a lot of people lose arousal feeling in breast/nipples for good. I told her it's temporary but she insists it's forever?? These are before pics...

boob job is 2 weeks pre-op on 3/28/16

Couldn't create new posting for this procedure, site only let's me update previous posting from my tummy tuck that's why it says 5 months post op.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon