SO HAPPY! Dr Mike Golpa is the BEST! - Las Vegas, NV

Relating my POSITIVE experience of G4 all on 4...

Relating my POSITIVE experience of G4 all on 4 IMPLANTS, both arches barely just received from MIKE GOLPA, “EXPERT” not just specialist in his field and each member of his staff who totally supported and contributed to my successful outcome.

My name is Jandra B, I am 56 years old and I live local here in Las Vegas, NV. I am keeping this short the truth be told I have only good to say.

I did a more than excessive amount of research in the states of NV, CA, UT and AZ before coming to Dr Golpa with regards to actual surgical experience, techniques, capabilities, in-line pricing, and patient testimonials with respect to my high personal expectations.

Me, myself, I am nothing but a big scared cat as I have a low threshold for pain. Andrea, gave me the courage to begin my journey, she is available on the site online at. My procedure started in the afternoon and by the next day, afternoon I had a complete set of beautiful white teeth in my mouth – I experienced only a slight amount of tenderness, honestly no pain.

My real teeth were few, failed and unattractive causing me to project low and negative self image.
NO SMILING IN OLD DAYS................................. WAY TO EMBARRASSED.....................
I am so happy!

If you are considering this by choosing Dr Golpa you can rest assured you are in the best hands.
Las Vegas Dentist

MIKE GOLPA at Smile Designs truly made my dream reality.