32 Years Old, 3 Kids, 5'6 160lbs, Mommy Makeover (BA, TT, LIPO) Las Vegas, NV

I've been thinking about getting the mommy...

I've been thinking about getting the mommy makeover for quite some time and finally decided to take the plunge and join everyone else to the other side! I'm a wife and mother of 3, where I had 1 c-section and 2 natural deliveries. I gained 120lbs with my first child, 80lbs with my second, and 70lbs with my third. No matter what I did at the gym or what I ate, my body was never going to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight of 125-130lbs. My abdominal wall had been separated, so I started my research on mommy makeovers. I had multiple consults; debating on how much I truly wanted to spend on the procedure. In the end, I decided to have my mommy makeover surgery on January 28, 2016 with Dr. Lane Smith.

Pre op

What to Expect from Mommy Makeover

I want to share my experience since having the operation. I had the operation done on January 28th, 2016. After the surgery, I had absolutely no idea where I was or how I even got home. The one thing I do remember is how painful it was to get out of the car. At this point, you're still drugged up until Day 2 comes around! No one ever tells you exactly how painful the tummy tuck is. I have a huge pain tolerance, and was told it very similar to a c-section. Great, no problem! I've had one before and was able to move around like a champ! It's not, it's actually worse than a c-section. You're hunched over and can barely walk. But I can tell you, the breast aug is not painful, it just feels like ingorged breast like when your producing milk or like something stretching out your skin. But like clock work, I made sure I walked every 2 hours. On Day 3, I felt the same pain, except now add constipation to the equation. So you are hurting from all angles: front, back, sides, etc. On Day 4, I finally had a bowel movement, which was a celebration in my household. I thought the day would never come!!! At this point, the pain has decreased tremendously. By Day 7, I was able to walk without a walker or assistance and my back isn't as hunched over. On Day 12, I returned back to work with little to no issues, but only because I have a desk job (which is a plus). I take Tylenol during the day and as soon as I come home I take my prescription pain medication. It is Day 15 post op and I feel good. I have some pain, which I use Tylenol during work hours and will take Norco before I go to bed. I had to buy another binder for added support. It's done me wonders and gives me the support need for my back. Oh, I forgot to mention, make sure you have help!!! It's very important, especially when you have small children in the equation. God bless my mom for helping me for the first 5 days, my husband for watching the kids and helping me after my parents left, and my kids sitter for doing more than what was expected of her after my parents left. Also, make sure you have assistance when you shower for the first and second time! Use a chair if you have one available. It makes things way easier on your back, trust me on this!

More post op pics!!

day 15 post op pics

27 Days Post Op pics

update of post op pics
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I decided to have my procedure done by Dr Lane Smith. He is the best plastic surgeon in this industry and has many certifications and awards to show for it. His work and end results with his patients are great. Although his prices were the highest of the consults I had, I felt he was the best fit my procedure. He is very thorough in his consult, which was very important to me. In addition, he has great bedside manner as well as his staff. Dr. Crowley, the anesthesiologist, was very pleasant and knows how to comfort his patients. He is also very thorough in his pre op directions and actually follows up with you post op to see how you are feeling.