27 Years Old, Way over Due Breast Augmentation - Las Vegas, NV

I have read many reviews about Dr. Jeffrey Roth...

I have read many reviews about Dr. Jeffrey Roth online and decided to schedule a consultation. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. Dr. Roth was every bit as friendly and caring as every one of the reviews I read prior to my visit and answered every question I had. I look forward to seeing his work when having my procedure done!

Well thought out choice!

After having my consultation with Dr. Roth who was very kind and knowledgable, I was encouraged by friends and family to try looking for a consultation with another doctor to make sure I was making the right choice. While doing more research, I had found Dr. Saucedo in Nogales, AZ. After speaking with him and his coordinator, which I found both to also be very kind and knowledgeable and answered every question I had, I had found both doctors to be on the same level however I will be going with Dr. Saucedo as the price will allow me to move up the procedure to have it sooner than I would have been able to! I can not wait until to have my BA and Axillary Lipo!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon