25 Year Old Female Wanting a Rhinoplasty - Las Vegas, NV

I got a rhinoplasty (nose job) done on September...

I got a rhinoplasty (nose job) done on September 9th but an amazing doctor in Las Vegas, Frank Stile MD. He made me feel very comfortable at my consult even before/after surgery and now I'm 2 weeks post op and I'm so happy!! No more bump or sagging nasal tip? It's well worth the money! I feel more confident in my own skin now. It will take about 3-6 months for the swelling to completely go down but so far only two weeks out and I feel amazing! His surgery center is so beautiful too and the staff is amazing! I definitely thought it was going to be a lot more painful but it was very easy and a fast recovery!

4 weeks post op!

Still swollen but feeling and looking amazing! :)

Rhinoplasty before and after

It's only been one month and it's still swollen but I love it so much!! Swelling will take a few months until it completely goes down! :)
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stile was amazing! He answered all my questions at my consult, pre op and didn't mind if I bothered him post op. He even called me the night prior to put my mind at ease. Considering it's my face and I was flying to a different state to have the surgery. He is by far the most professional well educationed who you can tell loves what he does, doctor. Best decision I have ever made!!