25 Year Old Female Wanting a Rhinoplasty - Las Vegas, NV

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I got a rhinoplasty (nose job) done on September...

I got a rhinoplasty (nose job) done on September 9th but an amazing doctor in Las Vegas, Frank Stile MD. He made me feel very comfortable at my consult even before/after surgery and now I'm 2 weeks post op and I'm so happy!! No more bump or sagging nasal tip? It's well worth the money! I feel more confident in my own skin now. It will take about 3-6 months for the swelling to completely go down but so far only two weeks out and I feel amazing! His surgery center is so beautiful too and the staff is amazing! I definitely thought it was going to be a lot more painful but it was very easy and a fast recovery!

4 weeks post op!

Still swollen but feeling and looking amazing! :)

Rhinoplasty before and after

It's only been one month and it's still swollen but I love it so much!! Swelling will take a few months until it completely goes down! :)

3 months post op!

I'm 3 months out now and I am in love with my new nose! It's not over done and it's straight as ever!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stile was amazing! He answered all my questions at my consult, pre op and didn't mind if I bothered him post op. He even called me the night prior to put my mind at ease. Considering it's my face and I was flying to a different state to have the surgery. He is by far the most professional well educationed who you can tell loves what he does, doctor. Best decision I have ever made!!