22 Year Old, Breast Augmentation and Correction of Constricted Breast - Las Vegas, NV

I had always been insecure about my breasts until...

I had always been insecure about my breasts until my recent breast augmentation by Dr. Hankins. My breasts were a small 32A with a constriction, making them slightly tubular in shape. I went in to my consultation thinking that I wanted teardrop shape implants under the breast. After consultation, however, Dr. Hankins and his nurse, Bambi, had convinced me that the best thing to do would be for my to go with textured, round implants over the muscle to get my desired natural look and to allow for the implant to lessen my constriction to allow for a natural round shape to form below the breast. They showed me photos of women with constricted breasts who went both over the muscle and under the muscle. With my particular issue, I agreed that over the muscle actually gave a more natural look. Additionally, we agreed on the incision point to be under the breast as to not cut any milk ducts through the nipple to not further limit any possibility of me breast feeding in the future with my condition.

I am glad that I went with their expert opinion and not my own prior online research. My breasts came out EXACTLY how I wanted. The perfect shape (now round with no visible constriction) and size (325 cc on right and 300 cc on left). I wanted a very natural looking C cup, and that is exactly what I achieved.

The office staff is extremely welcoming and friendly (especially Bambi-- she is amazing!), and they treat you like family. I cannot stress enough how happy I am that I went through with this procedure with Dr. Hankins.

Photos are only 1 week post-op!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon