So Happy I Chose Dr. Garcia! - Las Vegas, NV

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 27 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

If you are looking for the total package in...

If you are looking for the total package in Plastic Surgeons look no further than Dr. Julio Garcia. I have been a patient of Dr. Garcia's for about 10 years now and I would go no where else. Dr. Garcia is an amazing doctor. He is a skilled clinician, smart, ethical, kind, relatable and above all honest. I approached Dr. Garcia not long ago regarding a procedure that I thought would improver my appearance and he flat out told me I didn't need it. He will never do anything he does not think is right for you. You will get an honest, straight forward diagnosis/appraisal and from there, if the procedure is warranted, the best and most thorough care. My procedure was cosmetic in nature and by choice, but I know he does so much more, improving peoples lives every day. I'd like to say a few words about Sandi, Dr. Garcia's wife and office manager, and his entire staff. Dr. Garcia makes you look wonderful; they make you feel wonderful! Check out this office. They will not disappoint. Shirley A. Whalen, Las Vegas, Nevada (2016)
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon