So Happy I Chose Dr. Garcia! - Las Vegas, NV

If you are looking for the total package in...

If you are looking for the total package in Plastic Surgeons look no further than Dr. Julio Garcia. I have been a patient of Dr. Garcia's for about 10 years now and I would go no where else. Dr. Garcia is an amazing doctor. He is a skilled clinician, smart, ethical, kind, relatable and above all honest. I approached Dr. Garcia not long ago regarding a procedure that I thought would improver my appearance and he flat out told me I didn't need it. He will never do anything he does not think is right for you. You will get an honest, straight forward diagnosis/appraisal and from there, if the procedure is warranted, the best and most thorough care. My procedure was cosmetic in nature and by choice, but I know he does so much more, improving peoples lives every day. I'd like to say a few words about Sandi, Dr. Garcia's wife and office manager, and his entire staff. Dr. Garcia makes you look wonderful; they make you feel wonderful! Check out this office. They will not disappoint. Shirley A. Whalen, Las Vegas, Nevada (2016)
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon