Sick and Tired Real Life Walking Dead Zombie - Las Vegas, NV

Where are my keys, why did I walk in this room, ...

where are my keys, why did I walk in this room, where am I headed driving down the highway? becoming a danger to myself, if not only a nuisance. OTC is bad, not even Midol. Can doze off watching tv- but not after 10pm-6am -those are the AWAKE heart pounding hours--No alcohol nearly 20 years-
lifestyle changes, exercise changes, diet changes Buddha , Ghandi and the Dalai Lama would be proud. To get healthy all you have to do is
make healthy choices--healthy life---yet a salad with lemon juice olive oil and avocadoes leads to bloating within minutes.
Who can live like that =how can I kick myself 10,000 times mutilation years ago. the source of my ills remains in me- 24 hours a day. there is no reprieve for the ALCL lymphatic cancer associated with breast implants--- Yes there's a special reward for my ignorance. Angry. Foolish. Vain.--Youth is wasted on the young. Made appointment to see Dr. Feels as if I've been waiting my whole life to heal. Post surgery; Am uploading my arsenal of glutathione, taurine, l cysteine, liver flushes, CE--, mega high vitamin C-anything to assist the lymph node toxins on their evacuation eviction asap-If any of you know of more supplements, some forgotten -- please share
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

The deflation, explantation procedure lasted less than 30 minutes. If you prayed to God before surgery, the good Lord sent you Dr. B. Richards. :-) The one on one kindness and human connection was beyond reproach.