Juicy, Shapely Lips!! - Las Vegas, NV

Khorsandi!! This guy is an artist. He really takes...

Khorsandi!! This guy is an artist. He really takes his time to make sure his work is looking good. I've had my lips done twice before coming to him, but this time was by far the best.

He carefully shapes the outer edge of the lips (vermilion border), then fills in the rest of the lips accordingly. My favorite part is that he fills the tiny part of the upper middle lip, directly below the Cupid's bow. It fits perfectly into the juicy cleft of the lower lip which he creates. Sooo sexy! And everyone who sees my lips just thinks they are natural. People who know me can't put their finger on why I look so good.

I also had him do some other injections to my face for symmetry (forehead, chin, cheeks). I appreciate how he tries hard to see exactly what I am talking about, even though these are truly minor adjustments only I could notice. He doesn't make you feel like you are crazy for wanting many little tweaks done. Yes!

Thank you Dr. Khorsandi!

Before pic

Here's a pic before.

I feel like I can tell the most in the upper lip. The bottom is fuller and sticks out more but it's not wider.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Doesn't rush you, very meticulous and caring.