Tried Coolsculpting with No Luck, This Time Tried Liposonix....minimal Results and VERY Painful! - Las Vegas, NV

I'm 33 years old, 4'11'' about 100 lbs, and...

I'm 33 years old, 4'11'' about 100 lbs, and athletic with a small but obvious belly pooch in my lower abdomen that I can't seem to get rid of. I tried Coolsculting last year and saw zero results. Thought I'd give Liposonix a try since it would work better for my specific issue. I am now over 12 week out and haven't seen the results I was hoping for. I had my lower abdomen done and a small portion of my flanks. You can see the results in the photos below, taken by the office. 1st photos on the left were taken on the day of the procedure, photos on the right were taken 14 weeks out. It's worth mentioning though that it was easily the most painful experience I've ever had. 20 minutes in and I was in tears, and had to stop to get lidocane for numbing. It feels like a deep, pulsing burning sensation. So overall, I'm disappointed and knowing how painful it was I would never do it again. For the record, I didn't find Coolsculpting painful at all.

I've always been really happy going to this office for other procedures, and I appreciate that they gave my a discount for Liposonix since I didn't get results from my Coolsculpting procedure. With that said, I am disappointed because I really didn't see the results I was hoping for.