1 Toddler 20yrs Old 5"4 105lbs Pre Op Size Was 32small A 480cc UHP Underarm Incision - Las Vegas, NV

Just had my surgery yesterday in a little pain...

Just had my surgery yesterday in a little pain right now swollen I'm so excited I have boobies now can't wait to see my final result I feel like I can't move much my muscles feel sooo sore, I was concerned at first if the size I choose was too big for my small frame but thank God I didn't change my mind it feel perfect not too big and not too small, I also got silicone gel I wanted a soft natural feel.

3 days post op

I am now 3days post op I had my appointment yesterday with my PS he took off my bra and band to see progress and showed me how to put them on for a better result in recovery is it still to early to say that I can tell they will look awesome later in the recovery process I am so glad that I choose my PS I am confident to know he did an amazing surgery the only downside right now is this bloating and constipation I look like I am 5 months pregnant I am very skinny and you can see my stomach sticking out a lot hope some of you ladies comment and let me know your process :)

Looking better and better

So I feel way better now I no longer need pain relievers, my energy is regaining more and more everyday I no longer have bloating yay!!! :) but i don't know why my back really needs to get cracked and I kinda hurts to keep it straight. I went to my one week appointment on Tuesday the 9 and my PS said to no longer wear the surgery bra and get wearing the band ugh when can I stop its so hard to hide he also said a sports bra and roll it up on top of my boobs but it felt uncomfortably tight . I'm am super exited to for them to drop and fluff, also to get soft.

Forgot to add a before pics

It's been awhile

Since I posted here but I've been good healing very well so it turns out I am pregnant before my surgery but it was too early to detect it on the pregnancy test so it came out negative but missing my period after surgery and having two positive tests I am now 5 months pregnant I hope my pregnancy doesn't affect my breasts also my surgery affect my baby but I have been going to my appointments and everything has been good. I am now a 32DDD and have gotten my first VS bra no push up though my nipples have been super sensitive for awhile and I have been noticing some red stretch marks around my breasts from the change of size over all I love my augumentation they came out perfect not too big not too small.
Las Vegas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Love him!!! He's understanding and operation was quick he explains everything clearly and answer any questions when asked