Beginning Stages - Las Vegas, NV

Hi ladies! This site has been soooo helpful for...

Hi ladies! This site has been soooo helpful for me! I often find myself logging on when I get bored just to scroll and read some of you ladies stories. I have been wanting a BA since I was about 15 (I'm 24 now). Within the last year, I went from a nice perky 34b to a slightly saggy maybe 32b (haven't been measured yet) due to a 20lb weight loss. I've always been a nice shape but I wanted to get rid of my pudge and ended up getting rid of EVERYTHING. Since I was walking around looking sickly, I gained the weight back but the damage was already done to my boobs. So my stats...I'm 5'6, 140lbs, no kids. Will post my wish pics in a few :)

Wish pics

Thinking about 400cc or 425. I want a nice small D, but kind of confused on the different profiles and implant types. Hopefully I can save up $1k by the end of the month to put down on my surgery. Since college is starting back for me, I won't be able to get weeks off for school until Christmas break so I'm aiming for Dec 18-20 for my surgery day.