37 Years 2 Kids. I did 300 L and 325 R mentor high profil under muscle

Very unsure about the size . I am very petite and...

Very unsure about the size . I am very petite and thin . I am 5.2" and 96 lbs I am a 32 a.
When I try the sizer I feel that I am between the 325 and 300 cc silicone implant under muscle medium night plus profile . If I take the 300 I have heard you lost 10-15% under the musle so I do not want to be smaller because I would be so mad it will looks like what I got today cheating with my 32b VS add to cup lol but if I keep 325 I feel I am gonna be like the 300 if we lost in volume under the muscle ! Is that true or does the sizer is the real size. Tell me Wich size is better looking on me . Look at my pictures girls . Thanks for helping me my surgery is in 1 week ! I am lost I do not even know if I have to go bigger to get what I want ? But I am so thin that people said the more you are thin the more the implant look bigger too !

Since 2006 I have been sick and lost 16 pounds and...

Since 2006 I have been sick and lost 16 pounds and my 2 pregnancies did not helped . But I got 2 beautiful girls that I love so much and now I felt I need to take care of myself and need to feel a women again . I have 37.5 years old and have decided to get the surgery . I did not plan to write a review but this website as been so helpful for me I thought I needed to do it for you guys! Hope it can help . You'll see some pictures of before and after with sizer pics .

Just want to tell :
The first day after surgery was ok I felt just so tired that I slept like a baby but just felt oppressed on my chest but the pain killer helped a lot and made me feel asleep as well.
The second day was ok I could already move my arms and do everything except holding heavy and highly stuff but also felt very tired and dizzy . I Throw up 3 times . All was green lol . I think the anesthesia just fucked me up ( sorry) . I call the office and The nurse after checking on me gave me a shot to avoid nausea . fortunately I got baby sitters during 3 full days for taking care of my 2 kids .
The third day I started to be ok but could not go to the restroom it was so awful I felt like having a third kids . I took dulcolax the night .
The 4 day was good but started to feel cramps on my belly I thought I got contraction like having a third kids . This was the effect of dulcolax but I did not have any other choices the anesthesia just killed me .
The 5 day I feel I am better but my boops so heavy and tense that is hurting . Try to keep my back straight .
The day 6 I am ok I move and start doing my stuff.
The day 7 ok improving but get tired easily
The day 8 I feel good today just the stitches are drying and this feeling is not very confortable . I feel it is more tense and the skin less flexible .
I'll keep u update guys !

Day 10

Feel Better And Better

Dressed

In sport bra

13 days

300 cc

2 weeks already!

Softer ! Getting more natural look !

18 days

size bras

20 days post op

Love them

18 days post op

Feeling more and more that are part of me except I can not sleep on my belly I feel them still to hard . Can't wait them to get softer !
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Amazing doctor he knows and understand exactly what you want in few seconds . I feel you do not even have to talk . This is the best choice ever ! I do not regret it . Amazing result with a minimum of pain ! Thank you Doctor you are the best top Doctor ! Merci beaucoup ( in French )