Unprofessional, Careless and Unqualified. Las Vegas, NV

Unprofessional, careless and unqualified. Here are...

Unprofessional, careless and unqualified. Here are 4 reasons why you shouldn't come here. I am a 34 year old male, been doing botox for 5 years, my doses as precise and specific: 46 units in total, 6 units here, 18 units there, 15 there etc. I came to Dr. Strimling's clinic with a full history of treatments, exact doses and precise locations for the botox.

Here's why you should learn from my mistake and not come here:

1) Dr. Strimling doesn't keep track of doses and locations. On my previous clinic if they were treating a particular area they would load a syringe just for that area, with the precise dose (i.e. 18 units). He loads up 1 syringe for everything. Ask Dr Strimiling how much he used in the left eye and he will have no clue... he doesn't measure or keep notes.

2) It's also unnecessarily painful because he loads up 1 syringe for inject your whole face with it. The needle is blunt after a few jabs and then every other jab is unnecessarily painful (and leave bruises).

3) He messes up locations. For the first time in 5 years my face is unbalanced and not proportional after a treatment. My eyebrows raise in different heights in an obvious mistake in location. How many units was I given at that location? Who knows.

4) He messes up the dose. I have a full history of using 6 units for gummy smile. After 2 weeks with his treatment, it didn't make a single difference. Was it a mistake in location or in dosing? Probably both, there is no way to now because he doesn't keep records.

5) They ask for payment in advance and them mix the botox in another room. You're supposed to trust them but they don't trust you. That has never happened before, the clinics I visit always load up multiple syringes in front of you.

0/10 will not recommend Dr Strimling and his clinic to anyone.
Las Vegas Dermatologist

Uses "trial an error" approach to botox. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.