24 Year Old. 470ccs to Fill my Deflated A's! - Las Cruces, NM

I had been wanting a breast augmentation since I...

I had been wanting a breast augmentation since I was probably about 12!! I felt like I never really developed. I was always small but at least they were perky and full. After having my 2 kids and breastfeeding they were completely empty!! No tissue left at all. I also have very this skin. After researching I found dr Scot nartin, I researched him for a good 2 years until I finally had the funds available to get the procedure done. Everyone in his office is great! So nice and helpful!! The girls at the front always answered any questions I've had weather it be via email or phone call. They never once made me feel like I was bothering them (although I'm sure I was lol) they made me feel more like a friend or family, rather then just another patient. Dr Martin made me feel very comfortable with his decisions he made for me. And I fully trust him. He knew what was best for me and my body type. Also the anesthesiologist Paul was great at reassuring me everything would be ok! I was terrified to be put to sleep. Lol. I'm only 7 days post op. But I'm already loving my results. I would recommend dr Martin to anyone no doubt about it !!!

Revision surgery scheduled for 7/19/16

Turns out I developed CC in my right breast :( I knew from very early on there were problems with my right breast. It just never dropped. Is more shaped like an upside down triangle rather then round :( I feel Dr Martin was genuinely concerned and felt bed that this happened. I don't blame him at all. I also did everything I was supposed to.. Like the massages and laying on then every day. But I knew the risks I'd be taking getting this surgery. At least it's only the right breast. I'm having revision surgery so he can open up the pocket more, replace the implant, and possibly remove some tissue. I really hope that will be the end of my breast operations for a few years!
Las Cruces Plastic Surgeon

Dr Martin is very professional and made me feel very comfortable. I'd recommend him to anyone !