32 Years Old, I Have Never Felt This Good About Myself-- One of the Best Decisions I Have Made - Beverly Hills, CA

I had an amazing experience after opting to visit...

I had an amazing experience after opting to visit Dr. Shemirani to have this procedure done. The staff members are very friendly and helpful. Neda was very sweet and made me comfortable. She was very sincere and truthful. She told me Dr. Shemirani would do a great job and indeed he did.

Honestly, he does not make you feel like you are at some regular Beverly Hills Doctor's office. He is very attentive and detail oriented. Not only is Dr. Shemirani professional but quite personable and easy to like. He is very down to earth and will take his time to give you what you want. I wanted my nost to have a more defined bridge and honestly, I have gotten so many compliments on how I look. Surprisingly none of my friends or family members even noticed that there was a change. Everyone just kept saying I look great. I highly recommend Dr. Shemirani because you will get your money's worth. In terms of professionalism, quality, and client experience, he will exceed your expectations. I plan on sticking with him till I die!!!! :). This is a genuine review from someone who went to his office so you will not regret going with Dr. Shemirani. Great job Dr. Shemirani!!!!! Keep up the good work. You've got that Midas touch
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Gosh--- the best doctor!! He is very detail oriented and is very artistic. He has a good eye and will exceed your expectations!!! Highly recommended. Best decision I made as far as choosing a doctor. He will take the time to follow up and call to check on you which is very thoughtful. That is a doctor who cares about the quality of their work.