Perfect Results from Dr. Denkler in Larkspur CA

Having jut turned 50 I decided to get a little...

Having jut turned 50 I decided to get a little tuned up and went to Dr. Denkler for Sculpsure and loved it so much I went in for a second round yesterday. Decided to see about a little lip plumping and the results are subtle but amazing.
I asked for a very subtle effect so he injected the remaining Juvederm into my nasolabial folds and gave me a couple of little blue ice packs. I moved them around for a good 30 minutes then took a large one from my freezer to use on 15-minute drive to San Francisco for dinner then applied it for the drive home.
I forgot to do the elevated pillow thing as recommended but I think the ice packs did the trick as I have absolutely no swelling this morning.
Marin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Denkler works with his medical partner Dr. Hudson, and internist who is his also his wife. Together they are an amazing team and care passionately about your overall health, not just your appearance. I really appreciated that Dr. Denkler clearly respected my desire for a subtle lip augmentation and plan to ask him about a mini lift. Dr. Hudson, is an incredible fount of information and is incredibly generous with her time- she spent the entirely of the treatment time for Sculptsure with me so I got a good dose of both medical consult and personal contact, which gave me a glimpse of the depth of her expertise. I took my partner in for a botox consult after 2+ failed years of headache treatment by other MD's and D.O.'s and feel he's in great hands.