Coolsculpting - Largo, FL

I had Coolsculpting done by Pure Life MediSpa in...

I had Coolsculpting done by Pure Life MediSpa in Largo and it has almost been 90 days, I wanted to wait to review until I knew the maximum amount of time had passed since the procedure, as this is what I was told when the results would be at their maximum benefit. I had the love handles on my back done and would DEFINITELY recommend this procedure. Unfortunately I do not have pictures but the proof is in the mirror and I am 100% satisfied and cannot wait to do additional areas. The staff is knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable and relaxed. This DOES not hurt, you actually go numb and then just sit and wait. My first procedure I did bruise because I forgot to discontinue fish oil and aspirin, but the 2nd procedure left no bruising at all! I would highly recommend to anyone.
Elif Fitzgerald

Pure Life Medi Spa has the most knowledgeable technicians and staff who had an answer to every question and truly were kind and welcoming. Elif Fitzgerald has put together a top notch staff and would and have recommended this Spa for all your needs.