Everything I Imagined and More - Largo, FL

I have had very large breasts my entire life....

I have had very large breasts my entire life. Considered breast reduction after talking with a friend in the medical field. She recommended two surgeons in the area. One my insurance covered the other not. This was dIvins intervention because I got the best surgeon and the absolute best results!!!!!
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Benedetti is an extraordinary surgeon and a wonderful human being. He and his staff deliver the highest level of service and far exceeded my expectations. You will not find a more compassionate, honest, and ethical surgeon. He shared exactly what to expect and what the expected outcome would be and he was spot on. He has been gifted for his craft and performs his work with great skill and desire to provide what he has told his clients they will receive. It is very rare to see such a combination of compassion, competence, and great bedside manner as that displayed by Dr. Benedetti and his team. This was the first cosmetic procedure that I have had. It was such a positive one that I know my next procedure will be performed by Dr. Benedetti. When you have the best nothing else will do. The day of surgery I arrived at the surgery center and the process began on time. My surgery started on time and after I woke up I was told how well everything had gone very well. I was in a little pain but that was remedied prior to my short ride home. I was off work for two weeks and only needed to take oxycodone for two days post op. I took advil after that for pain because I really didn't experience much pain. I continued to take the diazepam only to assist me in getting proper sleep because I wasn't used to sleeping on my back. The post-op garment o received after surgery was perfect and wasnt at all uncomfortable to wear 24 hours. When I went to my 1st post-op visit I and Dr. Benedetti were very pleased with my healing process. I was given permission to start moisturizing the areas around my incisions avoiding the actual incisions. No expensive creams just Aveeno Healing Therapy Lotion. I continued this up to my second visit only to see even greater healing at my second visit. I just went for my 3 month visit and the only scars that are visible are at the sides of my breast. I had the anchor incision during my reduction. The incisions around my areola, underneath my breasts, and the one from the bottom of my breast up to my areola are barely visible. I never experienced the red itchy phas I read about in other reviews and am back to my regular gym workout minus the free weights and can sleep on my side. I am however sleeping in a bra more for support because my breast still become tender at times. I see a significant change in the load I carried in my neck, shoulders, and back and have experienced a great relief. I haven't had a migraine since my surgery and I had 1-2 every month prior to my surgery. This surgery was well worth it and I would do it all over again. Thanks Dr. Benedetti and staff. Keep doing what you do!!!