Extremely Satisfied! I Was An Unusual Case - Lansing, MI

I was a bit of an unusual case for liposuction and...

I was a bit of an unusual case for liposuction and mesotherapy. I am a very fit, 110 lb. 30-year-old female who runs marathons and fitness trains athletes on the side. I am very athletic and lean, but have always had a trouble spot – my abdomen. I have been doing 10-20 minutes of hard-core abdominal exercises a day, 4-6 days a week for the last 7 years. But no matter how hard I worked, I could not achieve the “6-pack” that I felt would reflect all the hard work I put in. In my line of work, I felt that I just did not look “believable” to the people I trained because I did not have the abdomen to match my tough workouts. I knew my muscles were toned, but I had always had a layer of fat that was just thick enough to cover my definition. I began doing research and visiting doctors. I went on 3 other consultations before I found Dr. Colony. I was already extremely apprehensive and self-conscious, because I feared that all of these doctors would treat me like I was crazy, like I had a distorted body image or something because I am already pretty fit-looking. And, much to my dismay, they did!

Because I stuck to the great after-care instructions that the staff provided for me, I was seeing amazing results after only about 6 weeks after my surgery. I finally had an actual 6-pack, and was getting so many compliments! And true to his thorough and kind nature, Dr. Colony was kind enough to include mesotherapy to help trim those last few pockets to really make my abs pop. It has been almost 6 months since I had the surgery, and I cannot stop looking at my new abdomen. I finally feel comfortable and confident training in my sports bra to cool off on really hot days.

Lansing Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Colony online. My whole experience was incredible! Please see "experience and review" for details! I cannot say enough about what a positive experience I had with Dr. Colony and his staff – from the incredible nurses to the great anesthesiologist! I was just about to ditch the idea and give up when I found Dr. Colony. The minute I walked into his office, the wonderful staff put me completely at ease. Dr. Colony was extremely understanding and warm, and unlike the other doctors, he did not make me feel like I was being ridiculous for wanting what I wanted. He was very patient and thorough, and answered all of my questions. He described the procedure, down to the smallest detail, and even suggested a tool that I had never heard of before to give me the vertical indentation down the center of my abs to make my potential 6-pack really stand out. One of the most important things to me during this whole procedure was confidentiality. I am a very private person, and I had not even told my closest family and friends that I was having this procedure done. The staff was extremely professional, and honored my wishes to keep this whole process confidential, without even a question. Dr. Colony is truly an artist!! I will FOREVER be grateful to him and his amazing staff!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Dr. Colony!! And a special thanks to your fun, caring, and compassionate nurses! I cannot thank you all enough!!!