Best decision I ever made!

My motivation was to stay relevant and working...

My motivation was to stay relevant and working until I am 70. My face showed my hard life as a single parent as I aged. My pretty, sweet looked turned haggard. It was hard to look in the mirror. I was looking for someone who was an artist like Dr. Brackup. Luckily, I found him. The Universe gave me a gift when I met Dr. Brackup.
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Alan B. Brackup is an artist and a healer. He has been gifted and he shares his gift. If you are worried or have a fear just look at my before and AFTER pictures. Having my best friend go in for a procedure brought me to Dr. Brackup's practice. I knew I had to stay young and vital to compete in the workplace. I needed to look 45 and that's what Dr. Brackup helped me achieve. Being a single parent is hard and it showed on my face as I aged. There is no getting around the fact that I looked haggard, not a good look for ME. And its not only Dr. Brackup, his staff is top notch, catering to your every need and you know from the minute u meet them - they are like him .