Feeling Good.

I had my Tummy Tuck muscle repair, lipo of inner...

I had my Tummy Tuck muscle repair, lipo of inner outter thighs.... and expected a quick recovery after all,I had 5 previous c-sections ,and got through them easy breezy. .. So far there are alot of similar things about csections and tummy tucks, but I am finding Tummytuck to be a longer healing process, but,not at all more painful, Im having to walk hunched, longer, taking off my garmet is a horiable feeling, like I can't breathe and will fall apart ,which makes my showers quick and uncomfortable, I feel like a csection is quicker to heal, due to the fact the affected area is much smaller, where with tt you're whole abdominal wall is healing,all the way up to your chest...Its not unbearable,or painful, Just more uncomfortable. I AM NOW ON DAY 24, and just now feeling like I can stand up straight without discomfort. Besides that something I didn't expect is how my monis pubis is looking, ..swollen and like a ken doll, It has gone done alot, and I'm told it's normal and WIll be bether with time..just wasn't expecting it. Sooo Besides that My stomach is flat and pretty! MY DR. DID Amazing job keeping my incision thin and clean! My belly button is cute, and I think once the swelling is all gone and settled,I will be very pleased with the results!

6/7 weeks post op.

A little over 6 weeks and progress is steady..swelling has gone down alot, stomach looks great, I feel very tired at times, but my energy for the most part is back to normal. Started walking and light work outs, ,..my stomach still has a strange sensesion ,..the numb tingles and definitely is not 100% but improving daily. I didn't even realise the difference until I put the before pics and current pics side by side.. so far so good.
DR.Andrew Cohan

I can not find 1 thing I dislike about my Doctor. From consulting, To the actual surgery I am pleased with my interactions with him and results.