Ok

I am a mommy of 5. Although my children are my...

I am a mommy of 5. Although my children are my pride and joy, 5 pregnancies had taken its toll on my upper body , which made me consider Cosmetic surgery, After meeting and consulting with a few Doctors, one Doctor stood out as understanding what I wanted without pressuring me to alter my views.So I decided to proceed with this Doctor. (DR.COHEN)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

DR.cohen was very interested in hearing my goals and and what I desired as far as a final outcome. I did not want to look fake, I didn't want to be huge,I did not want my breasts sitting to high on my chest, I wanted a natural result, I just wanted fullness restored. Dr.cohen formulated a plan to make my final result exactly what I had dreamed, It's now a reality, and I feel Wonderful with my body. I Don't feel uncomfortable or overdone, hanging out with my kids in a tank top at the park, or at family and school functions, ( I dreaded being the mom with the obvious boob job!)Dr.cohen is a great Dr. Very Easy to talk to,takes time to listen and answer questions, and really focuses on helping you achieve Your personal goal. I DEFINITELY recommend him!