221 Lbs Lighter but I Had to Fix All the Loose Skin. - Lakeway, TX

When it comes to compassion, integrity and...

When it comes to compassion, integrity and incredible medical skills, Dr. Erella embraces all of these qualities. I have been a post-bariatric patient of Dr. Erella for the last six years. Reconstructive skin surgery for post-bariatric individuals has to be done "in stages" in order to obtain the best results. At each of these multiple procedures, needed to remove the massive quantities of excess skin. Dr. Erella was there to explain and personally guide me through the process and procedures. Which at times were so overwhelming. His compassion and personal interest in my well being was always at the forefront. Post-bariatric plastic surgery is a very unique situation and it takes equally precise skills. Dr. Erella has those skills and knows how to use them to obtain stellar results for any challenges presented to him. You will not be disappointed in the care that he and his staff at Aspira will give you and your family. Definitely five stars.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

After losing over 221 lbs, I was left with massive volumes of excess skin on my arms, legs and stomach area. Not only did this excess skin pose physical limitations, it also affected how I saw myself. After visiting over 5 different plastic surgeons, I chose Dr. Erella because of his specialized training and experience in post-Bariatric reconstructive skin surgery. Dr. Erella is very thorough and supportive. For two procedures, as part of the follow up he came to the rehab center that I was staying at to recuperate instead of requiring me to go to his office for the follow up visit. That type of personalized care is one of the reason's I went to him for my surgery.