30+ Mother of 4 - Chicago, IL

Was soooo nervous...Don't think twice, just do it....

Was soooo nervous...Don't think twice, just do it. I found at least 200 reasons why I should just wait. Been waiting for 4 years, by the ways. I had lipo to abs, flanks, lowerback, inner thigh and fat transfer to my buttocks. I am 5'5 175lbs size 12 normally. Shapely with a baby gut.. I am still swollen 7 days out but I feel great!! I had a little numbness in my legs 2 days out. I called Dr. Shirin who was busy with a procedure. I left a message, Donna called me back before I could complete my message. I was in to see Dr. Shifrin within the hour. Nothing was wrong I need to move around more. The Norco keeps me sleepy. The numbness subsided in a couple days, so did my soreness.

9 days post op

Today I received my suppression garment...It is so uncomfortable. I had to cut the thong part out...So it's good now. I will buy a better garment I want to start waist training asap. I will photos soon...No before pictures didn't want to see the old me. New everything body, mind, and soul.

11 days post op

Still a little sore when using my muscles ( like getting up out of the bed, and when I walk). I like the work Dr. Shifrin has done. However I wish he would have made more than 3 incisions for my entire buttocks ( 1 at the top middle of butt cheek, and 1 at the bottom of each cheek) for my buttocks. Its rounder at the top of my butt and at the bottom. No attention was given to the middle part of my butt cheeks. My butt kind of looks longer. I have seen other bbl pictures and they have at least 3 incisions on each butt cheek (top, middle, and bottom). I am still healing i just noticed that pattern on myself and another reviewer "oceanspray". I would still recommend Dr. Shifrin I love his bedside manner and attentiveness. Maybe he will alter his technique a little when he sees this pattern.

before and after

Hope my fat stays...pray with me

Shifrin Showgirl

Today I'm 3 weeks post op..still have not sat on my butt.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Shifrins bed side manor is the best. When I tell you I had more questions than a 5yr old, and he answered everyone of them. I felt confidant with getting my procedure.