Breast Reduction 2.0 - Orlando, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr Dean Johnston perform the surgery on me. I had...

Dr Dean Johnston perform the surgery on me. I had did my research and out of four doctors Dr. Johnston was the best option for me. He also was the only one that my insurance company would approve which spoke volumes about his work ethnic. He is board certified and he educated me on the process and what was different about him and other doctors. He was very warm and he didn't rush me and I knew after meeting with him on the consults he would be the one. His office staff is very efficient and very educated about the process with the insurance approval process. Melissa is amazing and so sweet and warm. The hostpital Staff even song dr. Johnston praises and this whole process has been amazing and I'm so grateful that everything worked out perfectly. Do yourself justice and call Dr.Dean Johnston for any plastic surgery needs.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Johnston, is just amazing and he walked me through everything. Staff is equally amazing. Top doctor in his field. Love love love him.