My Tummy Tuck and Breast Implants - Went from a Cup to Small D on June 15 2010 - Lakeland, FL

Mother of 2 age 3 and 8. i am 27 years of age. i...

mother of 2 age 3 and 8. i am 27 years of age. i wanted a tummy tuck and breast impalnts becuse i did not feel good about my self. i loss alot of wight i wight 150 i am 5'8 feet tall and i had a pouch that did not go away even tho i workout 5 day a week and i always had small breast as well and my entire life i been depress about the way i look and also have very low self esteem. also has cuese me problem with my married life thank god i have a wonderful husband that love me no matter what, but i feel bad when i always went to hide my body from him and tell him to turn off the light in the bedroom if you know what i mean.

i had my tummy tuck and my breast implants done on june 15. i been wanted this for years this is a dream come true that never never in my life thouht that this day were to come.

today is 5 day op and let me tell is pain but i know that this pain is worth it 100%. my breast are great. i love it. i did 550cc on one breat and 600cc on the other. at frist i told the doctor i wanted a full c that i wanted big but not that big and he told not worry i know what will be great for you and he sure did.

so for the tummy tuck when i went to the doctor 2 days after my procedure i was able to peek and i can tell the deffrent already. they took off one drian off already last thursday. i going back tomorrow so to take of the other one, have not be able to shower at all just wipes but tomorrow i will be able to atfer i come back from the doctor.. cant wait to see the result!! but so far i am happy.

i will keep up dated.. also i will post pic soon of my both procedure. make sure to take your pain meds every 4- 6 hour it helps there were one i had to stop uses becuse they were giveing me nightmare...

Now it has been one week and 2 day atfer my op and...

now it has been one week and 2 day atfer my op and i feel great most of the pain has gone away thanks god just a little pain in my tummy i will post soon pics of my tummy

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

100% i do he the best he take the time to talk to you he just to walk in and out back out i am vert happy with dr doran starks any question i had i could call him anything and his staff are the best to i will go there again for anything elese!!!!