Glory Wellness Center

How grateful and blessed I'am to have met Dr. D....

How grateful and blessed I'am to have met Dr. D. Ikudayisi. From my first visit I was made to feel welcome and comfortable by the friendly competence of the staff and the environment of the office. I put my full trust in Dr. David to perform the vampire facelift, (Aesthetic Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy or Vampire Face Lift). I had instant results, and had very little pain. I have had numerous compliments from friends and family. This had given me the confidence I needed. I give the highest recommendation to Dr. David Ikudayisi and his staff.
Tampa Internist

Dr. David explained what he was going to do before starting the vampire facelift. He constantly asked me if I was ok, and made sure the pain was to a minimum. He never left my side during the facelift and we were never interrupted , He scheduled follow-up visits. Dr. David inspires confidence by his talent and wealth of knowledge and skill, which makes you have full trust in him as your doctor.