Glory Wellness Center

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

How grateful and blessed I'am to have met Dr. D....

How grateful and blessed I'am to have met Dr. D. Ikudayisi. From my first visit I was made to feel welcome and comfortable by the friendly competence of the staff and the environment of the office. I put my full trust in Dr. David to perform the vampire facelift, (Aesthetic Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy or Vampire Face Lift). I had instant results, and had very little pain. I have had numerous compliments from friends and family. This had given me the confidence I needed. I give the highest recommendation to Dr. David Ikudayisi and his staff.

Dr. David explained what he was going to do before starting the vampire facelift. He constantly asked me if I was ok, and made sure the pain was to a minimum. He never left my side during the facelift and we were never interrupted , He scheduled follow-up visits. Dr. David inspires confidence by his talent and wealth of knowledge and skill, which makes you have full trust in him as your doctor.