40 Years Old First Time Braces - Lakeland, FL

I have always wanted to fix my teeth, and i...

I have always wanted to fix my teeth, and i finally was able to do that through smile direct. I slacked a little bit on the impression kit while I got dental work to prepare for my aligners. I had my approval within a week and my treatment plan within a week on September 23rd. I was given a 20 tray plan, 6 months treatment. I have always thought i would be in them for years because of how bad I think my teeth are. I have purchased my plan and would have my first trays within 21 days. Super excited to get them! My plan doesnt show noticeable changes until about 1/2 way through the treatment.

3D plan

They have arrived!

I got my aligners today finally!! So I got the first set in, they fit pretty tight. It's a very odd feeling to get used to. The lisp everyone talks about having is pretty spot on. Mine seems to be pretty strong. Hopefully it'll ease off quickly. Let the journey begin!!

Tray 2

Just changed to tray 2. They are much tighter and fit more snug than the first. So far so good, won't see real progress until around the 5-6 tray.