Not Enough Great Words To Say - Lakeland, FL

I had a terrible scar on my stomach that stretched...

I had a terrible scar on my stomach that stretched about five inches down the middle of my abdomen. I received it from an emergency surgery when I was a teenager. The physician saved my life, but was not worried about how the scar would heal, and I ended up with a very large and wide scar.

So far, the scar is hairline, and I cannot wait to see how it turns out. Dr. G did my breast augmentation and the scars around my areolas are barely noticeable, so I know that I will have great results after he revised my scar.
Lakeland Plastic Surgeon

I had my breast augmentation by Dr. G back in February 2015. I wrote a review on here about how amazing of a job he did. Just as a quick update on that: my breasts look amazing; I had another child; I am able to successfully breastfeed; and the areola scars are almost invisible. Because the scars were barely noticeable, I decided to contact Dr. G about a scar revision on my abdomen from an emergency surgery I had as a teenager. I just cannot say enough about Dr. G and his staff. I visited his new location in Lakeland, and the women in the front are sweet and welcoming. Dr. G is so approachable and humble, that he instantly removes any fears or worries about the impending procedure and never makes you feel like he is above you. There was not a single point in time that I felt awkward during the entire procedure for which I was awake. Dr. G and his wonderful technician, Terry provided the most excellent service and care during my scar revision. They just made me feel like they truly cared about me and giving me the results I was looking for. Dr. G is also not money hungry and he is extremely honest. He will not overcharge you, make you feel like you need procedures that you don't need, and will even show you other, less expensive options, rather than only showing you the most expensive options. It has only been a week since the procedure, and I had a check up with Dr. G today. I am already amazed at how thin my scar is compared to the huge mess it was before. I cannot wait to see the final results. My husband has also been visiting Dr. G for Botox and loves his results. We are unfortunately moving to North Carolina next month, and will be taking trips down here to Lakeland anytime we need to have work done. The extra travel expenses to visit Dr. G are completely worth having a cosmetic surgeon that we trust and love, and that we know will always keep our best interests in mind.