Tummy Tuck and Breast Implants - Lakeland, FL

I am a mommy of 2 kids. My weight got up to 196...

I am a mommy of 2 kids. My weight got up to 196 pounds at one point. I am only 5ft tall so that weight made me look very large. I worked my butt off to get down to 126lbs. Between the weightloss and pregnancies my skin was extremely stretched. I work out 4 days a week and no matter how many crunches I did the skin was not goung to tighten back up. So 2 days ago I had a tummy tuck and breast implants. I had to go back to the doctor 1 day after surgery and that's the first time I seen myself. I broke down crying because I actually had a normal looking belly button.

I am now worried a bit because I have this cough and I am so scared the cough is going to rupture something or tear a stitch that is in my abs.

8 days post op

I loved reading all the post prior too and even after my surgrey that I wanted to post about my recovery so far. I am 8 days post op from breast implants and a fully tummy tuck and starting to feel really good. I had both drains removed today. I was super nervous but it was just a few seconds of a pain/burning sensation and it was over with. Yesterday, which was one week from the surgery date the doctor allowed me to start standing up straight. You would think it would be easy to stand up but it's a bit difficult. It feels like your tummy is stretching and of course I am worried about stretching my incension. I haven't taken any pain meds in the last 3 days. I do take Tylenol which helps but the pain is not enough to need the pain meds. I don't like how they make me feel. All in all I am feeling much better and even went out to Olive Garden for lunch today.
Lakeland Plastic Surgeon