Same Day Upper and Lower Dental Implants - Lakeland, FL

My mouth was making me sick. Physically sick. I...

My mouth was making me sick. Physically sick. I opted for having 25 teeth/roots removed, bone augmentation and 14 implants done including 2 zygomatics. Temporary teeth screwed in the same day.

The first week or so was rough. It entails soft foods until the permanents are screwed in. This is a long process. Mine took 6 1/2 months.

Care is more involved. A water flosser twice a day along with an electric toothbrush and mouth rinse is required. It takes vigilance and commitment.

Now tat I can eat anything, I have taken a liking to fried chicken. Something I was never fond of. Strange. I enjoy salads, sushi, a sandwich and just about anything crunchy. It is liberating.

My teeth are beautiful and has changed the structure of my face. I am very happy with my result.

I you are just starting his process, remember, it's a process and one that will pay off in time. Take extra care in picking out your permanents. Look at thousands of photos online. Don't rush this part. If there is something you do not like when the wax try ons are made, make changes. You get one chance to do it right! Glad I did!!

Same day dental implants

Just over a year update

Here is my update. I am just over a year from my surgery (6 months from my permanents being installed. Wow has life changed. I just had a check up/cleaning 2 days ago. Everything is well. I do not have pain and have the freedom to go out to dinner and order anything I want. I have taken a liking to fried chicken and corn on the cob. Two things that have been off limits for many years. I'm just loving my smile and am more confident than ever! I welcome your questions!

Wanted to share this picture of my beautiful smile

My update is fabulous! Loving life and smiling all the time!
Lakeland Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Dr. Kirkpatrick did my surgery. It is what he specializes in and it shows. Wonderful caring doctor and fabulous staff. It was actually a pleasure going for follow ups. They have my highest recommendation. I will never be able to thank them enough.