Happy Birthday to Me! - Lakeland, FL

Although I'd always had nice 36B-C breasts (even...

Although I'd always had nice 36B-C breasts (even after 3 kids and 50 years), I decided to make something nice into something fantastic! From the first moment I walked in the office for a consult until my last follow-up appointment I felt complete caring and professionalism from the entire team. Dr. G and his staff spent time showing me my options and educating me about the entire process. I was in good hands from start to finish and both the experience and results exceeded my expectations! Dr. G is a true artist.

11 months

Recent photo at 11 months post op.
Lakeland Plastic Surgeon

I'm now almost nine months out from having a breast augmentation with Dr. G and I couldn't be happier! He and his staff took the time to educate me on type and size options and made me feel like they truly cared about my decisions. Dr. G was also readily available to me when I had a late night question the evening following my surgery. My experience was exceptional and I would recommend anyone wanting beautiful results call Dr. G!