35 Yr. Old, 4 Kids, One Set of Twins. In Need of Mommy Makeover! - Lakeland, FL

I'm a 35 year old mother of 4, ages 14, 12, and...

I'm a 35 year old mother of 4, ages 14, 12, and twin 7 year olds. I breast feed all of my children and the twins really did my body in! I was left with saggy boobs and loose skin on my tummy. I work out with a trainer doing weight training 3 times a week and on my own at least one or two more times a week but it just didn't help with the saggy skin. I live in Northern NY where cosmetic surgery is very costly and the options are limited, so I decided to travel to Florida for my procedure. Fortunately, I have an aunt and an uncle, who happens to be a doctor, who live in Florida. I chose Dr. John Scott Ferguson of Watson Clinic in Lakeland to perform my surgery.

Surgery Day!

Well I arrived at the surgery center, checked in, pre-op felt like it was a lifetime because I was anxious. They wheeled me back to the OR and I was off to sleep in no time! When I woke up I wasn't in much pain because the doctor had injected tumescent fluid inside me. I was home in no time. The pain the first day wasn't bad at all until bedtime. I didn't sleep much at all and experienced itching, burning and a lot of pain throughout the entire night.

Day 2

I had a really rough night the first night. Couldn't sleep, was in a ton of pain, couldn't get comfortable. The doctor prescribed me percosett and valium and even that wasn't cutting it! Day 2 was better, the pain was manageable. I was able to walk around, go pee, and wash up on my own. Draining quite a bit. My total for day 2 was 44 from the left and 26 from the right.

Day 3

Had a much better night! Was able to sleep comfortably only getting up twice for my meds. I slept a lot today. I've figured out how to get in and out of bed without help. A big pillow behind your back and two pillows under your knees is def the most comfortable for me. Still no BM.

Update pics

Feeling a little blue

Starting to feel a little blue actually. I'm healing well and maybe even ahead of schedule, but I'm tired of everything it seems. Tired of not being able to work out like I used to daily, I feel flabby and like I'm gaining weight. Tired of these compression garments. Tired of the discomforts. Tired of looking at this incision...just plain tired!! I've read a lot about getting the blues after surgery and it's definitely hit me :(
Dr. John Scott Ferguson

Dr. Ferguson was amazing from start to finish. Because I was working with him from NY, we spoke over the phone and texted. He was very responsive to my texts and never made me feel like I was a bother to him. He is super down to earth and easy to talk to. His staff, especially Jaclyn, were awesome. They were so flexible and accommodating to me being that I was traveling for the surgery. Even after I returned home, Dr. Ferguson continued to check on me regularly. He is a highly skilled surgeon and I am so pleased with my results!!