Breast Cancer Survivor - Lake Success, NY

I had stage 2A breast cancer. I wanted to be well...

I had stage 2A breast cancer. I wanted to be well and still feel like a woman after my mastectomy. I am thrilled with Dr. Tanna's reconstruction. He helped me decide if I should have flap surgery or implants. I went with the implants because I had very young children at the time of my surgery. I also had to do chemo. I wanted to recuperate sooner. The flap surgery would have taken me longer to recover from. The mastectomy was difficult to recover from, but the implant surgery wasn't that bad. The fillups are uncomfortable afterwards but the discomfit and pain is temporary. it was worth it to feel like a woman again.
New York Plastic Surgeon

I met Dr. Tanna 2 weeks after I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I was scared. He gave me the advice he would give his mom or wife. He helped me make a decision. He was so compassionate and knowledgeable and thorough. He was always accessible. I emailed him on a Sunday and he called me. He called me the night before my implant surgery to reassure me. He did an awesome job on my chest reconstruction. He is warm and caring, the best. He remembers everything too. He always knew what was happening with me. He takes the time to get to know you and what you need.