Don't Be Afraid to Have Fillers Done when You Have Dr. Nyak - Saint Louis, MO

I had full facial fillers done a year ago--I had...

I had full facial fillers done a year ago--I had lost volume under the eyes, temples, cheeks, etc--also had him refine the jawline-which makes any sagginess in the neck less apparent. I bruise very easily--and my first experience with restylane under the eyes (5 years ago) performed by someone else turned out terribly. It looked like I had two earthworms underneath each eye--and the bruising persisted for 2 weeks. He is a very good plastic surgeon, but not good with fillers. My experience with Dr. Nyak was totally different. Very little bruising and he really is a master at strategically placing the fillers. It was well worth the trip to St. Louis. In fact I saw him last year--and just returned yesterday for a touch up. I am a 56 year old male and while I have always have taken good care of myself the fillers make all the difference in the world. I don't look overdone-just natural. I had a good friend say, "if I didn't know you, I wouldn't know that you had anything done." "You look very natural."
Very pleased. I really think it takes about 10 years off my appearance. I have never had a facelift. If you have read horror stories or you can't find a good injector in your area go to Dr. Mike--you won't be disappointed. I'm sure there has to be some good injectors in the Metro Detroit area but I'm not taking any chances and I will continue to see Dr. Nyak. I waited a year to write this review because I didn't want to rush to judgment. I won't be posting any pictures because I want to remain anonymous.
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very easy going personality but also strikes me as someone concerned with your safety and health. He looks at you, makes suggestions, and takes into account the changes that you would like to achieve within reason. I think he pays attention to detail and is honest about what can be achieved. You may not need or want full facial fillers, but wherever you need them-he will do a fine job. Scheduling is convenient and they will work with you around flying in and out if you are not in the St. Louis or surrounding area.