Breast Augmentation- 25 Years Old- Natural Results. Lake Oswego, OR

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a silicone "gummy bear" breast augmentation...

I had a silicone "gummy bear" breast augmentation with Dr. Burgess 2 weeks ago and could not be happier with my results and the experience as a whole.
Initial Consultation: I met with the nurse and Dr. Burgess. They went over the entire procedure and answered all of my questions. They went over the different incisions and implant types. I could tell that Dr.Burgess really wanted to understand what my goals were. Then they took measurements and Dr. Burgess made size and shape recommendations based on my body and the look I wanted to achieve. I'm a working professional, so it was important to me to achieve a very natural and subtle look. Dr. Burgess recommended I didn't go over a certain size, which made me feel really confident. They have 3D software that allows you to play with different sizes only you body. They also have a special bra that allows you to try on different implant sizes. After the consultation, they went over the cost with me and financing options.
Pre-Op Appointment: During this appointment, I was able try to on sizes again and make my final decision. We went through the day of surgery and post-care instructions and I was given prescriptions for all of my medications. I was able to ask all additional questions.
Night Before Surgery: Dr. Burgess couldn't partner with a better hospital for surgery. I was extremely nervous the night before surgery, but was set at ease when I received an unexpected phone call from the anesthesiologist just to introduce himself and let me know that everything would go really well. I was given a scopolamine patch to put on the night before surgery to help with nausea and it actually had sort of a calming effect that relieved my anxiety the night before surgery.
Day of Surgery: We arrived at the hospital early in the morning and they got me all checked in. I was given anxiety medication to relax while they got my IV started and prepared for the surgery. The hospital staff was amazing, caring and made me feel extremely comfortable. When I woke up in the recovery room, I had another very sweet nurse by my bedside. They gave me medication to make me more comfortable and went over how to take care of the drains. When I was able to walk a little, they let me go home.
Post-Surgery: A few days after surgery, I received flowers from Dr. Burgess which I thought was amazingly sweet. Her bedside manner and caring nature is unbelievable. I had my first follow up appointment two days after surgery and had the drains removed. The second follow up appointment was a week later and I was able to switch to a different bra. I am amazed by how quickly the pain went away and how quickly I have been healing. My results are exactly what I wanted and look perfect. I was slightly a-symetrical before and Dr. Burgess actually made it less obvious. I was a little worried that the scars in the creases would be very noticeable, but now I can tell they will be very subtle and well-hiden.

I would highly recommend Dr. Burgess for breast augmentation!

Posted before and after