39 Years Old, Breast Augmentation - Lake Oswego, OR

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I always want to do this... I was afraid at the...

I always want to do this... I was afraid at the beginning, because i didn't know what i have to expect, but if you want some beauty you have to make a decision and do it.
I highly recommend Dr. Burgess to anyone considering plastic surgery, especially a breast augmentation
They have 3D software that allows you to play with different sizes only you body. They also have a special bra that allows you to try on different implant sizes. After the consultation, they went over the cost with me and financing options. I would highly recommend Dr. Burgess for breast augmentation!
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Elisa Burgess and her staff are very experienced, professional and helpful. Dr. Elisa Burgess with her great skills and expertise achieved realistic results that look very natural. I highly recommend Dr. Burgess to anyone considering plastic surgery. They have 3D software that allows you to play with different sizes only you body. They also have a special bra that allows you to try on different implant sizes. After the consultation, they went over the cost with me and financing options. Again...... I would highly recommend Dr. Burgess for breast augmentation!