Totally Rejuvenated Lady Parts ! - Lake Mary, FL

For anyone considering ThermiVa, I recommend doing...

For anyone considering ThermiVa, I recommend doing it! I had the treatments done to revitalize both internal and external areas of the vagina and it's totally amazing! After completion of the series of 3 non-invasive treatments, I am happy to report I am as tight as when I was 18! ThermiVa is a technique with NO CUTTING and NO DOWN TIME which uses radiofrequency energy to gently heat tissue to rejuvenate collagen, without discomfort or downtime.

As we get older, so much happens (I'm 50, by the way). We begin noticing changes in our skin, leg veins, droopiness in many areas, and of course, wonder if we are as sexually alluring as we once were. This procedure brings your "lady parts" all the way back to where you used to be. It tightens inside and outside (making the outside pretty and neat), which is nice for our spouses, but what about us? For me, the procedure also dramatically increased my sensitivity and juiciness (sorry, I couldn't think of another adjective) leading to a MUCH better, enhanced sexual experience for me!

For the nitty-gritty, here goes: Each treatment lasts about 30 minutes. You relax back with your legs in stirrups and a probe is gently inserted in and around your private parts to gradually heat up the tissue. It's not painful at all, you don't feel any real heat or any discomfort -- in fact i spent most of my treatment time talking, surfing the web on my cell phone or texting.

I have tried many different procedures over the years from the face to breasts and body and I can confidently say, this treatment is a no-brainer. Why? Because it actually WORKS and does everything the procedure claims to do. You start to feel the results after the first treatment (and can have sex the same night - no down time!) and it just keeps getting better. In a world of big promises and frequent disappointments, this one, ThermiVa, is a true winner.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

I have seen Dr. Dean Johnston for ThermiVa and a number of other procedures over the years. His office staff are the utmost in professionalism, and Dr. Johnston quickly becomes more of a trusted friend and confidante than a doctor. I have met a lot of plastic surgeons over the years, and Dr. Johnston stands out as THE most caring, truthful, understanding and accomplished of them all. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Johnston with an A++ rating and have done so to my closest friends who have had him perform their procedures, and they agree. It's such a wonderful feeling to know you have trusted your health and hopes in the hands of such a gifted and talented surgeon. Dr. Johnston answers all of my questions (and I always have a LOT), has a phenomenal bedside manner (rare in the world of plastic surgeons), has impeccable after-care and follow-up and a first-class, caring office staff. Really the best of the best, hands down.