Lake Mary, FL

Orlando Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 31 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Gross...

I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Gross regarding rhinoplasty which is something I have been thinking about for years and finally decided to look into. The staff at Primera was absolutely fantastic. Dr. Gross was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain the procedure and answer all my husband's and my questions. Shalyn, the Cosmetic Coordinator, was absolutely phenomenal. She answered every question I had and worked with me to meet my specific needs. I look forward to my upcoming procedure and know I am in the very best care with Dr. Gross and his staff.

Rhinoplasty post op

In September 2016 I went forward with having rhinoplasty and chose Dr. Edward Gross as my surgeon. I could not be happier with the results! I was slightly nervous going in, but Dr. Gross did an amazing job! I am no longer self conscious of my profile. And when I see pictures of myself taken from the side I can't help but point out my new and perfect nose. I also love the fact that my family and friends can't tell unless I tell them. Once I do they say they thought something was different, but they couldn't tell exactly what. If surgery is something you have been considering, like I had been for years, I highly recommend Dr. Gross and his phenomenal staff!
Orlando Facial Plastic Surgeon