So Excited for my Rhinoplasty with Dr. Gross! - Lake Mary, FL

I am less than 2 weeks away from my rhinoplasty...

I am less than 2 weeks away from my rhinoplasty with Dr. Edward Gross. At my first consultation I was immediately greeted by a beautiful clean office and very professional and warm staff members. When I met Dr. Gross he made me very comfortable right away before we even started talking about my nose. When we did he was EXTREMELY intelligent and professional and addressed all the things I wanted done and went so far beyond my expectations. I had been to a consultation for my nose years ago with another doctor and this experience was 500% better. I don't feel nervous at all knowing that I am going to THE best doctor for Rhinoplasty. All he does is faces and so I am beyond happy to trust him with mine. I can't wait for my pre-op facial treatment next at the surgery center's own beautiful spa too! I will update with photos and another review after my surgery!

Recovery Mode!

It's my third day post-op and my recovery is right on schedule. First let me tell you that my surgery went flawlessly. I was very comfortable when I arrived at the beautiful private facility and don't even remember any anxiety going into surgery. I spoke to Dr. Gross and we confirmed my goals for my nose, met my anesthesiologist and before I knew it I was awake and on my way home! Dr. Gross set me up with all the medications I needed and a nice schedule chart where I can mark off when I have taken each medication each day. I've had no pain, only the normal discomfort from swelling which has been managed with arnica and Celebrex. Today my bruising and swelling has noticeably reduced and it's only Thursday. I can't wait to see my new nose on Monday!!!

Back out in the world!

My bruising and swelling is reducing by the hour! Feeling good out for a walk with my dogs! Monday can't come soon enough.

Cast removal day! SO HAPPY

Im still very swollen but I am thrilled with my result. It's amazing knowing I will only be happier and happier. I will post more pics when I go for my 1 month check in and complementary lymphatic massage.

2 weeks since surgery

I feel AMAZING. My swelling goes down more every day and I love it more every morning. I am breathing great and barely feel soreness when I touch my nose. Also my skin has cleared up of my Rosacea which I've had my adulthood.

Better every day!

Hi guys! Just checking in. I'm breathing perfectly and loving my results. Back to working out daily too and had no discomfort.
Orlando Facial Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr. Gross! He is so professional and knowledgeable. I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else.