48yrs old . I was Recommend to Dr. Yarish - Lake Jackson, TX

I had a tummy tuck, arm lift, thigh lift, and...

I had a tummy tuck, arm lift, thigh lift, and liposuction. It was not nearly as painful as I thought it would be. Dr. Yarish would call personally for the first couple of days to make sure I was doing ok. That alone shows how great and caring of a doctor he is. He takes time to answer any questions and makes you feel very comfortable. His staff is amazing as well. You are able to call at anytime day or night if you have any questions or concerns. I can't thank Dr. Yarish enough for changing my life.

4 mths post op. My stomach is hard and swollen

I have added pictures of my upper abdomen. I am 4months post op and it is hard and swollen. I don't feel like this is normal. It has stayed like this for the past two months. I have gone to my family doctor and he ordered a cat scan. It didn't show him anything abnormal. He feels there is something wrong, because it should not look like this after a tummy tuck. My plastic surgeon who performed the tummy tuck procedure wants to charge me another $3500 to do liposuction and he has to correct my right arm. I already paid $20,000 cash for a tummy tuck, arm lift and thigh lift. I did not cause this issue so is it right to have to pay more? Do other surgeons charge to make a correction?

Had my revision today.

Hello. Today I had a revision on my right arm pit area and liposuction on my upper abdomen. I had been having major swelling, hardness and major back pain two months pre-op from my surgery in August, 2016. I am praying that having the liposuction procedure today resolves my issues. I will attach pictures in a few days. Dr. Yarish and his staff at his Lake Jackson office always are so caring and make me feel so comfortable.

I was recommended to Dr.Yarish by friend. I was very pleased in the beginning with the staff, the visits with the doctor, and the surgery. I had a tummy tuck, arm lift, and thigh lift. I wasn't satisfied with the information on how I should take care of myself after the surgery. The information I received was not much. Everything was going well until I began my 4th month pre op. My upper abdomen began to swell and get really hard. It caused me some pain and non stop pain in my back. I went back to my surgeon and informed him. He stated it was just swelling or I may have an infection. So he put me on antibiotics. Needless to say it was not an infection. My stomach still looks like this. I have never felt so ill in all my life. I thought having this surgery would be a good thing. I have been spending the last month going to doctors, having labs, and even a cat scan to see what it wrong. Dr. Yarish says I need more liposuction on my abdomen, which is fine except I don't feel like it should be at my cost. We already paid a lump sum of money for this surgery which included my whole abdomen. I highly recommend making sure everything is covered.