65 Year Old Female - Lake Havasu City, AZ

I was motivated to have this done for a few...

I was motivated to have this done for a few reasons. Number one was postponing the aging process if possible. Over time I have had a lot of non-invasive procedures and they just did not stick. I know I should lose about 20 pounds but that was just not happening for me. Our lifestyle includes a lot of entertainment (wine) and socializing with friends and family. I am not trying to turn the clock back unrealistically. My most recent random comment from someone who does not know about the procedure was "You look younger each time I see you." I was going for fresh, eliminating the tired look but maybe I got younger looking in the process.

Before Picture

Due to popular demand I added a before picture.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I just loved the enthusiasm of Dr Richards. He showed a lot of pride in his work and his staff is great too! He was always smiling and never once made me feel that he did not have the time for me. I am sure he is busy so I especially appreciated his attention to me when it was my turn. I would describe him as kind, knowledgeable and his smile is winning!